Joglekar Associates Inc.
2820 Fountain Lane North
Minneapolis, MN 55447
We offer three additional ways of transferring
statistics technology to your company: consulting, train-the-trainer
and creating subject matter experts.
We offer experience-based consulting on a broad range of statistical
methods. Such consulting has resulted in many success stories for
our customers. It is also a way to gain the highest benefits from
seminar projects. The consulting areas include:
- Applications of statistical methods in all
areas of R&D, manufacturing and quality. Examples include but
are not limited to:
- Identifying key causes of variability
- Improving product and process designs
- Setting specifications
- Shortening development cycle
- Assessing and improving measurement systems
- Controlling production processes
- Troubleshooting manufacturing
- Establishing sampling plans
- Various data analysis projects
- Developing guidance documents
and standard operating procedures.
- Implementing six-sigma and
leading six-sigma projects.
- Audits and evaluations.
planning and management of the effort to implement statistical methods.
- Software recommendations.
This is the creation of internal trainers who are well versed in
statistics and the art of teaching statistics. Train-the-trainer
option is available for each of our seminars. This is a rigorous
program specifically tailored to the participants. It includes pre-tests,
post-tests, joint consulting assignments and supervised teaching.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
This is the creation of internal statistics consultants who are
well-versed in statistics and the art of consulting. This is also
a rigorous program specifically tailored to the participants. It
includes extensive statistics education, actual application of statistical
methods in the subject matter experts technical area of expertise
and joint consulting assignments.